Providing security at a hospital or another healthcare setting is a daunting task that many companies are not prepared to accept. Major healthcare facilities pose unique challenges, such as the need for 24/7 security for multiple locations while protecting the wellbeing of potentially hundreds of patients, staff, and other visitors who may be onsite at the same time. When added together, these requirements demand the services of an experienced safety vendor able to provide affordable, cutting-edge security programs for all contingencies. In all of Chicagoland, no safety contractor is more highly regarded than Halo Security Group.
Your Satisfaction is Our Mission
At Halo Security Group, company president Mike Qualls has assembled a crack team that provides a full range of services, from onsite patrols to remote surveillance and everything in between. Our goal is ensuring complete customer satisfaction in all aspects of security protection, and we work diligently at being a partner you can trust and rely on during any threat contingency.
Some of the many services we provide include:
- Protect doctors, nurses, patients, and visitors against physical assaults.
- Armed and unarmed security professionals.
- Onsite patrols and remote camera-based surveillance.
- Access control to restricted or employee-only areas.
- Helping patients to and from their vehicles.
- Monitoring staff and public parking areas.
- Working with staff and 3rd party vendors on offering mitigation strategies for cybercrime.
- Improper access of patient medical records by staff and others.
- Preventing abduction of staff, patients, and visitors.
- Maintaining a safe environment free of verbal or physical conflicts.
- Theft protection of personal and hospital assets.
These are just a sampling of contingencies we proactively defend against, but demonstrate the level of commitment each of our staff provide to ensuring the safety of hospital staff, patients, and visitors at all times.
Make the Call
At Halo Security Group, we pride ourselves on delivering affordable, timely, and customized programs for all of your healthcare-related safety needs. For more information, contact us today at (312) 340-6602.